Book Now from £24.00
The Play That Goes Wrong
2017 Broadway World Winner for Best New Play 2017 Broadway.com Winner Favourite New Play 2015 Olivier Award Winner for Best New Comedy 2015 BroadwayWorld UK Winner for Best New Play 2014 WhatsOnStage Award Winner for Best New Comedy The Cornley Polytechnic Drama Society are putting on a 1920s murder mystery, but as the title suggests, everything that can go wrong… does! The accident-prone thespians battle against all odds to make it through to their final curtain call, with hilarious consequences! Given 5 stars from The Daily Mail, called a ‘Gut-busting hit‘ by the New York Times and with celebrity endorsements from the likes of Ant and Dec as the ‘funniest show we’ve seen!
If you can get a ticket go‘, what are you waiting for? THE PLAY THAT GOES WRONG is guaranteed to leave you aching with laughter!
- Access Information
For Accessibility information please contact 0330 333 4815 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cancellation Policy
1. If you test positive for COVID-19, display symptoms, are asked to isolate by NHS Test and Trace, or your local COVID-19 tier prevents you from attending, you can exchange your tickets.
2. If the show is cancelled due to COVID-19 or any other reason, you will be offered a free exchange or refund.
3. If the show is going ahead and you are able to attend, there will be no exchange or refund available.
From Monday 13 December Covid-Passes will need to be presented as a condition of entry to our theatres. Therefore, if customers are 18 years of age or older, they will need to provide any of the following documentation for entry to the theatre;
NHS COVID Pass on a smart device
NHS COVID Pass letter
Fully completed vaccination card
International equivalents will be accepted
Proof of a negative rapid lateral flow test within the last 48 hours (via text or email).
Proof of a negative PCR test within the last 48 hours (via text or email).
You can find out more information regarding the NHS Covid Pass here.
The appearance of any performer is subject to change and may be affected by contracts, holiday, illness, or events beyond the producers' control. If in doubt, please check with the Box Office before booking.
2 hours and 5 minutes including one 20 minute interval.
- Good To Know
The theatre is fitted with a Williams Sound hearing assistance system. Headsets are available on a first come first served basis.
Stalls N1 and J14 provide wheelchair spaces, with companion seats adjacent.
There are Ladies and Gentlemen’s toilets on all levels.
No suitcase storage at the venue.
- How Does It Work
Online Check-in will be required for this event
To assist with test and trace the venue are introducing an airline-style check-in.
- 48 hours before your performance you will receive a pre-visit email with a check-in link from Nimax Theatres
- You will be required to confirm that members of your party do not have Covid-19 symptoms - if you cannot confirm this you will be given details on how to exchange (this must be completed no later than 10am on the morning of your performance).
- Email address - this will be used to communicate pre-show procedures to you, assist with test and trace and provide e-tickets on completion of check-in.
- The venue will only accept E-ticket for admittance
- Nimax Theatres will provide you with a contactless e-tickets upon completion of “check-in”.
- Suitable For Children
Please note children under 15 years of age must be accompanied by an adult over 18 years of age.
Tuesday - Friday 7:30pm
Saturday 2:30pm & 7:30pm
Sunday 3:00pm & 7:00pm
- Where Do I Go
3-5 Catherine Street
London, WC2B 5LA.
By Tube- Covent Garden